Fi




Fi - In Search of A Missing Note


Something happening Fi
I couldn’t take you any where
But where you’re gonna go

Déja vu

Some where when rising sun comes
And sweat our skin shows
Colour of love I move with you again dawn yellow sun

Don’t let the night forget that I was there
Cause I came when the horses called
And riding through I’ll be there when again

Again our sweat says here
That God calls its really all okay
Cause all you take you took from me and more…

I’m okay let’s move rock on
Women work and men fall back
Let’s dance around a pole of history

Cause baby Fi you’re the ride
And ride I will
Carry me through mountains thorns drop me leave me I’m ok bled…

Love’s a ride and maybe Weyburn
Reference to the world crowd
That damn I’m from the bush and I’ve the guts to ride your plain…

Babe she says I’m a ride your gonna ‘fraid to take
Girls gals ain’t nothing near what that pop girl says
Says hey…

donwannabraksonsdoheyheyheybreastsmymove
fuckui’mmovinonpastyurmissinallthepoints
guysrgoodandme2iluvmeallyesallok

Just do it girl
And find that man slips inside and together ride
Rise up move to the side and dump the oligarchy hey hey hey hey…

Its waters up to my breasts
Pine cedar trees rocks wind blue sky around
I float I cry my laughter you took me here I’ve never been hey hey hey hey…

And love that in the night my sweats
My loins yours
And take the world we’ll do in love…

Girls I say hey walk outside the walk
Let your mile wide and inch deep disappear
Take the walk across that river brave yourself enter forest dark

Where legs high like mine his I let be mine
I shave mine brazilian we rock cause move we do
To coffee and rock on leavin’ all to side even bitch women

The belief I learn just a shallow sign
I blow you up cause your premise’s false
Cause I’m walkin mine

Got the guts girl get your guy?
Walk me mine
Walk me my man and mine

Something happening I am Fi
I couldn’t take you anywhere
Till courage makes me you mine…

Yes, yes, yes….
I’m I am
Yes I am
Fi I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Another Day