Even My Wrath I Love











jp melville, ottawa, canada, love, women, rachel vincent





Even My Wrath I Love
2014
jp melville

I am conflict adverse.
I am weak willed.
I talk the talk.
I am all about the spin.
I show no willingness to talk.
I make work the centre of my life.
I make time management the focus.
I have a hand in with lawyers.
I prefer avoidance.
I cannot face the week’s matters at hand.
I am an ostrich with my head in the sand.
I put my children first.

You I treat as second class.
You I fail to support in the minds of others.
You I disrespect and the value of your work.
You I remove from the centre.
You I place as an obscure player.
You I objectify.
You I threaten with writing.

Even my wrath I love.

"Now, make me a priority," she demands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Another Day