Forgive Me Dear



jp melville, elora, ottawa, canada, shaheen lotun, love






Forgive Me Dear
July 22, 2019
jp













all that i feel for you
is none illusion
just somewhere over the rainbow
just the stories in my head walking round
say its crazy and more
so i want to reach
and reach i do
then down comes the guillotine
no
my heart remains and walk i do

so many platforms
so many guillotines

then…

sometimes…

milk from your breasts sweet
and sweat your skin
you bite my lip
and i bite yours

my fingers cross the boundaries
from small of back
to lip of hip

gods give me crazy…
here comes forest floor and light filtering light between the leaves
a brightness i cannot without leaves rustled in
there’s silence in the scream oh come with me…
and my nostrils flare wide oh forest floor
where i am i beg sink me deep
to disappear…

where again comes resurgence…

my fingers lips they cross boundaries
from top of loin and waist to up to tip of nipple
and sweat my lips oh milk and off i go again

oh to me come…
oh to me come…

‘til i come again
to love…

forgive me dear…

for somewhere over you and me…
there’s a rainbow…
and though the day is long…. to let yourself go….
cause everybody cries…

oh come to me...

and...

forgive me dear…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Another Day