Blood On The Snow



jp melville, mali, shaheen lotun, dominique, bamako



Blood On The Snow
August 2019
jp



More here on our love and our war… and duel

Untruths… truth’s shadows crossing all our words in colours we only dream we understand…

So….
On a soft summer’s day…

We rise with impressions, because either you or I…
Have no way to listen or ever to know how…

Detail, like a flower smelled, a bee seen, a cut on our skin with razor pain…
Maybe might be how or even why
I love you…

Let me go from how this world was made for being here
Let me fly to where we all will go
All the strangers we have met
We see in their eyes the sparkle glean and suffering
Where time has no place
Here
Or
In my your heart
To listen how
We dream beyond this pool
Whether rich or poor or soul…

Shadows in our minds cross these forests skies whose air we breathe
Can we listen or do we
Neither rich nor poor nor knowing how
Because no measure in the swirling haze of morning’s dawn
From burning black blue to rising gold
How do I love you..
When I know it is all true…
Except the things I believe or think…
How this world was not never made and always was for me and you…

So I dwell on how I ragged am
And how the bloody stream of how I cut you red upon the coldest snow
And no repair will ever come
Because I know I am you are sweet beautiful and never will
Know how I’m sorry how
Spring comes and blood to the soil comes…

Who’s to make the perfect me for you
Though I’ll never know how to love you in your way…

Funny how I see around me
Nothing but
Morning mists my truck I drive from dawn I come to you
In our embrace glitter your eyes
Your belly swell where my hand dwells
Shimmering dance seduction no end and full of love
Driven to painful cold waters a pond you’ve only courage to walk step by step in…

And in you will come
And shatter lust
And lose a home
Where children die
They move back to stars
From a barren us…

Of all the things we believe…
Love you you another…
For none of this will stop us…
We shall love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Another Day